Monday, January 4

Happy New Year!


2010 is here already. The last six months have been the most trying yet rewarding months in my life. I can't believe my little buddy is already six months. Although I didn't think that I could fall in love anymore than I already am with him, I cease to surprise myself, everyday I fall a little harder. He now has two teeth and is starting to eat some solids. So far he pretty much loves everything that has touched his tongue. Let's just say he isn't picky nor is he starving. He talks to us like we can understand him and smiles so much that his cheek muscles most be sore.

Christmas was great. Jackson was spoiled, although his favorite gift was wrapping paper, and Eric and I got to spend some much needed time together. Oh yeah, and Maggie got a bath.

Here is a silly picture of Jackson. I will post some Christmas pics in a couple of days.

3 comments:

  1. Jackson is soooooo cute and what a great pic of him. I LOVE your camera, can we trade?? So glad to hear you all had a great Christmas and Jackson got spoiled, that is so much fun. Can't wait to see more pic's and I definitely want to see his 2 toofers.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out. He's hungry. He'll bite you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. More pictures and videos, please!!!!

    ReplyDelete